Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Look Ma, I am studying

Serious Shiv

I wanted to show this to my parents. No matter what I tell them, they always had this feeling that I was a loafer.

Notice the bearded face which signifies that the student has no time even to take care of himself. Notice the faded jeans which highlights lack of money to buy good clothes. Fortunaltly some people also tend to call it as a fashion thing.
And that look of concentration and dedication on my face (I think I am getting good at this). A picture of a model student.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..actually I thought u forgot to mention that goddess sarswati was coming in from the door behind you signifying how your wisdom is growing..and growing..or is it something else ..:-D

Anonymous said...

That is not saraswati... That is her....

Oops, I am not supposed to say that to everybody... Shiv had told me to keep it as a secret...

Shiv said...

Well... for all I can say, a genius is never recognised in his times.

Shiv said...

Wow,wow !! Look who just got poetic!!
all white, bringing light.. Man you really are desperate.

Anonymous said...

Light...
May the immortal light teach you the way... ;)

Amarjyoti

Shiv said...

Yeah, I sure wish it does ;-)

Anonymous said...

Come on everybody ... Give the guy some credit... ;-)
As someone once said " A genius wears specs and works on a laptop and a desktop, both at the same time .... with a ray of light behind him .... Its all a divine setting !!! "
- The name doesn't matter.

Shiv said...

And they told me enabling anonymous comments was a bad idea.
I would have missed this masterpiece.

Karthik Sankar said...

Yes Yes I can see you working...just "avoid" it.
Cool blog...the photo well gives one more impression...on a lighter vein...looks like u are watching something u don't want others to see(either what is being watched or u watching it)...anyway all I can say is .....u avoid it

The Absurd Adventures of Algernon Featherby

Algernon Featherby, a middle-aged chap with a penchant for tweed suits and a perpetual furrowed brow, returned to his quaint village after a...