Sunday, May 14, 2006

Two More Months




Saraswati is the Goddess of wisdom, bestower of supreme knowledge. This beautiful statue sits in the front of my university. I gaze at it from time to time in an attempt to invoke divine intervention towards completing my main project. Time is running short.

When I got admission for Mtech, my folks were thrilled.
"Go and explore the frontiers of knowledge. May your ignorance recede in pursuit of higher learning." They blessed me.

After 2 years, the only thing that receded was my hair line. Damn this Tamil Nadu bore-well water !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aliya really nice pic !!

-- subith

Shiv said...

Thanks Aliya

Anonymous said...

I started writing a comment here ...and finally shifted it to my site.

Its here.

The Absurd Adventures of Algernon Featherby

Algernon Featherby, a middle-aged chap with a penchant for tweed suits and a perpetual furrowed brow, returned to his quaint village after a...