Saturday, August 07, 2004

New improved Blog

This is my new blog site.

I deleted my previous one.

Now people ask me why I deleted my blog. A blog is a place where you write down what you feel ... and dont give a second thought as to what you are writing or who is going to read it. ( Of course you always have the edit button and delete button to cover up your mess).

But hey it was not much of a blog anyways... All it had was a trip log... I was pretty impressed with myself when I started writing that. In fact I had some of the sentences had already formed in my mind when I was on my bike.
So I wrote and wrote. Big sentences, kinda fancy words and puns. But when you look at it as a whole, its just ordinary literature. This is where the edit button comes in. So I did some editing... but was too lazy to read it again.

Also it had some pretty terrible poetry. Now that is where the delete button came in.
Kaput. End of story...

But then, its a nice feeling when you write down things that affected you and later get to read them. You get to analyse yourself... and see if you have grown up or grown out of it.

So now I have a new blog.... Mwaa ha ha ha ha....


All that is gold does not glitter
Not all those who wander are lost
- Lord of the Rings


5 comments:

PesoBoy's Home said...

Cool.Nice to see your blog again. But it would be a nice idea to repost the old blogs again. This way we can see the way you evolve as a writer. :)

Amar

sajith said...

You comment my blog. I will comment yours. Let's form a mutual admiration society :-P

Welcome back to blogosphere, Shiv :) Blog on!

Shiv said...

I dont think this has a recycle bin. So I will not be able to get the old blogs back.

Anyways... I will stick onto this one.

Regards
Shiv

Shiv said...

Hey TS,

I am scared to post comments in your blog.
I have nothing to say about beowulf clusters or OSNews stuff.

But I have posted in your blog about life....

Thanks for showing me a bloggers veiw of the net.
I think I am going to enjoy this.

Shiv

PesoBoy's Home said...

You can post on my blogs too on my site.

The Absurd Adventures of Algernon Featherby

Algernon Featherby, a middle-aged chap with a penchant for tweed suits and a perpetual furrowed brow, returned to his quaint village after a...