Friday, September 17, 2004

New Life New Horizons

Oh man

I wrote huge blog here about my college but this thing showed a internal server error when I posted.
:((((((


That is soo bad.
I dont think I can type all that again.

Anyways I am back to studies now. Mtech in Computational Engineering in Amrita Institute of Technology, Ettimadai.

People say college life is fun. I think I will wait for 2 years before making any comments.

But quite frankly I have nothing to complain here. The place is good, the facilities are excellant, the poeple are nice.

Also there is the bus to vallikkavu on weekends. And of course there is a dedicated net connection and Pearl Jam:

Little country store
with a sign tacked to the side
Said 'No L-O-I-T-E-R-I-N-G Allowed'
Underneath that sign
always congregated quite a crowd
Take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around
Take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around
Take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around

3 comments:

sajith said...

Go to your classes!

Shiv said...

Sajith, I now understand the footer that you used to keep...
There is a time and place for everything and its called college.

sajith said...

That may be true. Pakshe ivide kedannu bahalam undakallu... go to your classes!

The Absurd Adventures of Algernon Featherby

Algernon Featherby, a middle-aged chap with a penchant for tweed suits and a perpetual furrowed brow, returned to his quaint village after a...