Monday, November 08, 2004

Black

There are some things that I have always wanted to do.
Another one was just added to the list a few days back... though I dont think I will be able to pull it off.
Everytime I go to the mess to have food, I see a lot of people sitting there. The mess tables are lined up in long rows with the hostel wardens standing around. Whenever I see that, I want to stand up on one of the long tables, tear my shirt and sing loudly " All I want to say is that they dont really care about us".
Maybe I can try moonwalking too... that is if the wardens dont pull me down by that time.
I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun
I wish I was a souvenier you kept your housekey on
I wish I was the pedal brakes that you depended on
I wish I was the verb "to trust" and never let you down

I wish I was a radio song
The one that you turn up...
I wish...
I wish...

If Eddie had'nt written this song, I sure would have.. But I would have changed some parts of the lyrics.


Then there is "Black"... Oh man how I want to sing that one on stage..
All I need is a good electric guitar, a good bass and backup guitars and a drummer.
Six months back I would have also needed half a bottle of vodka.

I will let the other guitars do the rhytm and I can just sing...
" All the love gone bad
Turned my world to black
Tatooed all I see
All that I am
All I'll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Then comes the " do di do do do di do" part...
The rhytm guitar and bass takes care of that.. I can switch to a modest lead. Somewhat like a mix when PJ played in Dallas and State college. I guess I will end the lead like Dallas show... but then I dont want the song to end...

I just want to play "do di do do do di do" till I die.



3 comments:

PesoBoy's Home said...

"Six months back I would have also needed half a bottle of vodka."

http://sojish.com/modules.php?set_albumName=sojish&id=vodka&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

I hope you remember this one... :)

sajith said...

:D

"And that is all I have to say about that."

-- Forrest Gump.

Shiv said...

Vodka sure looks cute in that pic.
She is one dog with lots of character.

The Absurd Adventures of Algernon Featherby

Algernon Featherby, a middle-aged chap with a penchant for tweed suits and a perpetual furrowed brow, returned to his quaint village after a...