Monday, November 15, 2004

An illustrated short story

It all started as a simple argument between me and Dharmendra.
Dharam always insists that you need to have a huge mass of muscle. I never agreed with him... I always believed that you just have to be in shape...
( And yes... round is a shape )

Dharam laughed at my opinions:

Dharam: Chup raho Shiv nahi to ma kasam mein tujhe jaan se maar daloonga...


Shiv: You want a peice of me ? Well.. come and get it...

And then it happened:

KA-BOOM

I remember counting upto 4 stars before I fainted. Dharam took the direct literal meaning in my challenge.... He wanted to break me into peices and apparantly select some nice ones from them.

Well.. some people are best left to themselves.

3 comments:

sajith said...

ROFL. ROFL.

PesoBoy's Home said...

I remember counting upto 4 stars before I fainted. -
If you could have counted another star you could have eaten a 5star ;-)

Amar

Shiv said...

Yo TS,
How is the movie festival coming along...

And Amar, considering the people I deal with here, that seems to be a very good joke.
:)

The Absurd Adventures of Algernon Featherby

Algernon Featherby, a middle-aged chap with a penchant for tweed suits and a perpetual furrowed brow, returned to his quaint village after a...